French presentation

ADN, GM and wave genetics

Already in the fifties of the previous century, chinese scholar Tzian Kan Djen had constructed an apparatus for reading and remotely transmit genetic information and integrate it into another organism. He thus obtained various hybrids, inconceivable for the official genetic. In addition, these new characteristics had been transmitted remotely and then were passed to the descendants. This is how experimental wave genetics was born.

Loader Loading...
EAD Logo Taking too long?

Reload Reload document
| Open Open in new tab



On wave genetics by geneticist Piotr Gariaiev

"Life arrived on Earth at the same time as information” -this is the extravagant current hypothesis of the appearance of Life on Earth, and it belongs to the science called : The wave genetics. Scientists are convinced it was extraterrestrial wave of information that determined what all living on our planet should be.
Like any new daring scientific path, it requires basic research. But first of all we turn to the official genetic, academic : DNA is the basis of all life on Earth. DNA plays a fundamental role in the creation and maintains Life. It filled two vital functions : preserve and transmit the information to subsequent generations. The DNA was stored in each cell of an organism. The double helix contains the genetic code responsible for the transmission of specific characteristics.
What interests us particularly is that this DNA molecule contains information about ourselves : how will the organism come from a single cell ? What are its characteristics ? What will make the difference between us and apes ? The external environment imposes slight modifications on this chemical molecule.

In 1951 two English genetic scientists, Krick and Watson showed that DNA was formed by a double spiral chain. In 1953 they determined the chemical structure of DNA. Three months later they built a three-dimensional model of this molecule. You can see this model in each high school class on Natural Science . But at that time this discovery has been recognized as a scientific revolution : Watson and Krick Wilson received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for their discovery.
Why don't oranges grow on olive trees, or bananas on cucumber plants ? Why can't a horse be a parent of a baby kangaroo ? And a gorilla won't beget a chimpanzee ? Everything is matter of inheritance. These are the chromosomes and genes that make up DNA, deoxyribonucleic acid. After the analysis of the human genome it was realized that only 1% of the DNA was responsible for the synthesis of proteins. The remaining 99% is often called "the residue" of DNA. So officially, what we inherit from our parents would only be contained in the 1% of all the DNA transmitted.
In fact the part which codes for protein represents about 1% of all DNA. But that doesn't mean we don't need the rest of the DNA. We just don't yet understand its meaning, like the part dedicated to proteins but that does not make it insignificant.